Hello Friends in this article we are going to discuss about how to apply for odisha police SI 2021 step by step. If you are interested for the post and wants to apply then read it thoroughly and apply carefully.
Odisha Police Board Finally released the detailed notification regarding SI recruitment under Home Department of Odisha. Starting date of apply is 22nd June 2021. So here follow the step by step procedure how you can apply for the post.
Prerequisites:How to Apply for Odisha Police SI 2021
Before proceeding to fill the application, the following be kept in readiness;
- a) Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- b) Email ID
- c) Scanned color passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (11 KB to 80 KB).
- d) Scanned signature in JPEG format (05 to 50 KB).
- e) In order to meet the specified image file size for photo & signature, candidate can get them resized by visiting any online file converter website.
f) Candidate can also refer the reference guide for resizing the image on both photo and signature upload page.
Registration: How to Apply for Odisha Police SI 2021
The applicant should read the advertisement carefully before filling up the application form. The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- Basic Registration
- Detailed Registration
- Basic Registration:
This is for generating the Reference number and Password.
To register first time, click on “New User” on https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
- Read instructions carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same and proceed. The applicant will not be able to proceed further without doing so.
- Fill up the details in the “Basic Registration” form. Due care should be taken while filling details for Basic Registration as these details will be auto fetched in Detailed Registration and no changes will be permitted later.
- Enter the following details required for Basic Registration:
- Applicant Full Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name) as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate
- Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Confirm Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Click the ‘Mobile OTP’. An OTP will be sent to your Mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Type the verification code (Captcha) as displayed on the screen.
- Click the check box for declaration.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Your data will be saved and a Reference number will be displayed on the screen. The Reference number and Password for first time login will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID.
Detailed Registration: How to Apply for Odisha Police SI 2021
- Login by using the Reference number and Password received to your mobile and email after Basic Registration. Change the password on first login.
- Personal Details page will open. Furnish the details as follows:
Note: The details of Name/Gender/E-mail ID/ Mobile Number will be auto fetched from the ‘Basic Registration’ and are non-editable.
- Select your Category viz., UR/SEBC/SC/ST.
- Furnish the details in case of in –service contractual employee.
- Furnish the details in case of sportsperson.
- Furnish the details about possession of NCC certificate.
- Furnish the details in case of ex-serviceman.
- Fill your date of birth as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate
- Select the marital status
- Enter your Father’s / Husband’s name and Mother’s Name as per standard record.
- Enter your complete Permanent and Communication address with Pin code.
- Select Test Centre Location Preference.
Please furnish details of following educational qualifications;
- 10th Class Examination
- 12th Class Examination
- Graduation / Bachelors’ Degree
Note: Applying Candidates must have completed (passed) the required qualification and must be in possession of required education certificates/degree as on the date of submission of application. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the required qualification and do not have educational certificates/degree are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Proceed further to next part of the Detailed Registration.
- Upload your recent Scanned image of Color Passport size Photo – Size 11Kb-80Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
Note: If the photograph is not recent (within six months) and clear, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Upload your clear Scanned image of Signature – Size 05Kb-50Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
Note: If the scanned image of signature is not clear, the application is liable to be rejected.
At this stage, the applicant can preview the application to check the contents. Applicant can also take the print of the Preview page by using browser print option (Ctrl +P) and check the correctness of the application. The Preview page printed will not be considered as having submitted the application form. In case any correction is required, the applicant can do the same on respective pages of application. Once the applicant has thoroughly verified all the contents of his online application, the applicant shall proceed to furnish the declarations. Thereafter he shall submit the application by clicking the “Submit and Proceed to Pay” / “Submit Application Form” button. No changes in application are permissible after this.
Examination Fee / Mode of Payment:
The candidates, except SC & ST category, shall pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs 285 /- (Rupees Two Hundred and Eighty Five) only. The fees shall be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit card/UPI through payment gateway after filling all details in the application portal. As soon as signature upload part is completed, it will show “Submit and Proceed to Pay” on the Preview Page. On clicking this button it will lead to the next page, “Proceed to Payment”. On clicking it, challan details will be shown. Further, on clicking on the “Next” button on this page, the payment gateway page will appear with multiple options. Clicking on any one of the options, the candidate can pay the prescribed examination fee. On successful payment of applicable application fee, the applicant will receive an Email and SMS of successful payment. Once the fee has been successfully paid, the payment status will accordingly get updated in the system.
* SC & ST candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
After successful submission, the applicant may download and take print out of the application for his/her reference, from the Dashboard tab at the top right corner of the web page. Note: No print out / hard copy of application form is required to be submitted to the OPRB.
Last date of submission of applications:
The last date of online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 23:59 hours on 15/07/2021.
So friends, this was the step by step procedure to how to apply for Odisha Police SI 2021. Follow us for more updates on different competitive exams as well as educational news.