NHRC Recruitment 2021- National Human Rights Commission of India have released notification for the recruitment of Road Safety Officer under the Department of Road Safety and Management.
The Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility condition and waiting to do a government job then this could be the best opportunity to crack a seat. Before applying online candidates are requested to read the full notification.
NHRC Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 22.02.2021
Adv. No.: 05/2021
Total Post: 455
Apply Start: Yet to be announced
A Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Should have passed M.E Standard with Odia subject
- Should have passed 10th Class examination with Odia as main paper
- Should have passed intermediate with Odia subject as main paper or optional
- Should have minimum 36% mark in graduation.
- He/She must have passed 10th from a recognised Board or University.
- He/She must have passed intermediate with minimum 36% of marks and should have secured 50% mark in English.
- He/She must have passed graduation with minimum 36% of mark.
- Should be computer savvy and should have passed Computer O Level certificate exam.
- A Candidate must not have attained the age of 21 and should not be above 32 years of age.
- Upper Age Relaxation is applicable as per Odisha Government Rule.
- A Candidate have to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.1000/- only.
- SC/ST/PWD & Women’s are exempted from payment.
- Candidate can make the payment through Online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
Post Name: HUMAN RIGHTS OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 455
Advertisement No: 05/2021
Online Apply Date: Yet to be released
So Friends, this was all about the Job vacancy. If you liked the post then share it with your friends who were preparing to government jobs.