OPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 392 Civil Service Exam Vacancy: Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 392 Administrative Post Vacancy through Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020.
Online Applications are invited from the prospective candidates through proforma application for admission to the Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Examination,2019 for recruitment to the Posts and Services comes under the Odisha Civil Services Group-A and Group-B
Post Name: OPSC Odisha Civil Service Examination 2020
Total Vacancy: 392
Advertisement No: 07/2020-21
Apply Starting Date: 12.01.2020
#POST NAME & SALARY
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post/Services||Scale of Pay|
|1||Odisha Administrative Service Group-A Junior Brance||56,100/- Starting|
|2||Odisha Police Service Group-A Junior Branch||56,100/- Starting|
|3||Odisha Finance Services Group-A, Junior Branch||56,100/- Starting|
|1||Odisha Co-operative Service||44,900/-|
|2||Odisha Revenue Service||44,900/-|
|3||Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service||44,900/-|
A Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Passed Middle School examination with Odia as language subject or
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects or
- Passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class 7 from a School or Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government.
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department of the Government of India.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post/Service||Total No.of Vacancy||No of Post Reserved for|
|6||OT & AS||63(W-21)||32(w-11)||07(w-02)||10(w-3)||14(w-5)||04||01||01|
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any university incorporated by an act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the 1st day of January 2020, that is he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later than 1st January 1999.
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable as per Odisha Government Rule.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fees of Rs.500/- only,
- SC/ST of Odisha Only and Persons with disability are exempted from fees.
- Advertisement No. 07 of 2020-21
- Post Date: 30.12.2020
- Online Apply Starting Date: 12.01.2021
- Online Apply Closing Date: Not Declared
- Last date for submission of Registered Online Application: Not Declared
Download Notification: Click Here
Download Official PDF here : Click Here
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for this job notification can read the details notification and can share with their friends too….